1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Do not use xcoins.io unless you want to lose your money Because I needed a paypal balance, I lent my bitcoin through xcoins.io in exchange for a paypal balance, but unfortunately, my paypal account has been frozen Someone took away my bitcoin, turned to talk with paypal I violated paypal rules, this is a very trash thing, but I know there are many trash on the Internet, I am the most angry is not money, if even a platform Sucks, then, what's the difference with the scam? I contacted xcoins.io after the incident, did they me to contact paypal paypal has frozen my account, will refund my money?

Then, great xcoins.io no longer respond to my mail, a website that looks very secure when you encounter problems when you come across junk, the website says, oh, the website is only responsible for making money, not responsible for security? Well, xcoins.io has no difference with the scam, he does not guarantee the use of security, you do not protect the money invested, or even do not protect your account Take the time to tell you that paypal does not have any cooperation or authorization with https://xcoins.io.

So in the name of paypal, if the account is subject to freezing, if you want to invest If you think it will not happen to you, you want to use your account and money adventure? I want God to be with you

Product or Service Mentioned: Xcoins Website.

Comments

xCoins
Xcoins Verified Representative

Hi Richandsatisying,I am sorry to hear that your account was limited by PayPal but it is impossible to loose money lending on xCoins. We have a 50% profit margin guarantee which guarantees your profit against fraudulent charge backs. Please open a ticket on the xCoins help desk and I would be more than happy to assist you.