2.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I did one transaction with xcoins- borrowed $150 worth of bitcoins.This went smoothly.

After that, it started. My borrowing got disabled because they could not reach me! I called three times (DURING xcoins business hours!!) and three times xcoins answering system answered my calls.Three times I left a message and three times their dumb machine cut me off after about 25 seconds. I wrote six times to customer service about the issue.

Always a dumb robot - pretending to be human - answered the same garbage, not addressing my problem. Given the commissions XCOINS asks for, XCOINS Customer really needs to improve. Imagine one had a real expensive problem and can not reach this people. XCOINS works and seems to be honest BUT ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE just SUCKS!

A reason for me, not to deal with them anymore. If I deal with people in businesses, which include real money, I want to be able to communicate with them! At any time! I hate dealing with imbecile robots that just send out the same gibberish, when I send a mail.

Pathetic, sorry!UWS, Oregon

Review about: Xcoins Customer Care.

Preferred solution: FIX xCoins Customer Service so it becomes useful ! .

I liked: First trade i did.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Xcoins?

Comments

Santa Monica, California, United States #1332701

Hey UWS,

We're sorry you feel this way. We recently moved offices, so that it the reason we were temporarily unable to be reached, and do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

That being said, we do require for new users and for active users at certain times, phone confirmation and verification for your security.

Please email me at mhendley@xcoins.io and I will be most happy to help you in any way that I can.

I hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend!