Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This site is a straight up SCAM. There's no way in *** to get bitcoins from them.

I've been trying for five days. Their customer service is complete ***. I feel like I'm dealing with a child. Don't mess with these guys unless you want a lot of aggravation and headaches.

Anyone that gives this site a positive review. Is straight up lying, trust me it's fake & paid review. I was reading some reviews a few minutes ago. And in a couple of them were talking about how good the phone support was.

Well this company doesn't offer any type phone support what so ever lol. Another paid review. Bitcoins is a complete SCAM. I've heard rumors about people getting to *** through them.

I just wish I would've done my research before I messed with them. The companies are some of the most evil people I have ever seen.

Review about: Xcoins Customer Care.

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #1354122

Jaycoin,

The only reason you would not be able to get bitcoin, is if you did not pass our verification process. Have you successfully done your verification?

xCoins will not release the btc if you did not pass our verification process. There are scammers out there, that is why we have a strict verification process.

You are attempting to call us the very thing we are trying to protect our users against. Furthermore, we do offer phone support.